CenTex Aerospace announces the availability of the Halo 350 increased gross weight conversion for the Beechcraft King Air 350 and King Air 360. The Halo 350 conversion increases the maximum takeoff weight limit from 15,000 to 15,950 pounds.... [more]
SADDLE TANK Conversion
Saddle Tanks for Your King Air!
Fly Farther….Increases Range Up to 700 Miles
Loiter Longer….Increases Endurance Up to 2.5 Hrs
FAA, EASA, ANAC, and TCCA APPROVED!
SADDLE TANK BENEFITS
- FAA, EASA, ANAC, and TCCA approved for Beechcraft King Air A90, B90, C90, C90A, C90B, C90GT, C90GTi, C90GTx, 200, A200, B200, B200GT, 250, 300, and 350.
- Gravity-flow provides simple, reliable fuel transfer from the Saddle Tanks to the airplane’s fuel system – there are no fuel pumps. Fuel level in each Saddle Tank is displayed by a LED-lighted fuel indicator installed in the cockpit. No pilot action is required – fuel transfer is automatic and seamless.
- Constructed entirely from aircraft-grade aluminum, each tank utilizes a single piece, aerodynamically-shaped, stretch-formed 6061-T6 aluminum shell. Internal reinforcement and slosh control are provided by a framework of lateral and longitudinal baffles. Internal seams and joints are sealed with the same advanced compound used by aircraft manufacturers inside wet wing fuel cells. There are no rubber bladders. Nothing comes close to the strength, quality, and finish of these tanks.
- Designed and FAA-certified to provide protection against lightning strikes, the fuel caps are similar to the King Air fuel tank caps.
- No performance penalties – the Saddle Tanks do not affect the airplane’s performance.
- Easy to remove and to re-install, the STC allows the airplane to be flown without the tanks.
- Available in three versions, ST190, ST120, and ST72.
- ST190 Saddle Tanks (King Air 200, 250, 300, 350 series) – 95 gallons of usable fuel per side (190 gallons total), increases range up to 700 NM.
- ST180 Saddle Tanks (King Air 90 Series) – 90 gallons of usable fuel per side (180 gallons total), increases range up to 600 NM.
- ST120 Saddle Tanks – 60 gallons of usable fuel per side (120 gallons total) plus a lockable storage compartment measuring 28 inches wide by 12 inches tall x 36 inches long.
- ST72 Saddle Tanks – 36 gallons of usable fuel per side (72 gallons total) plus a lockable storage compartment measuring 28 inches wide by 12 inches tall x 55 inches long.
SADDLE TANK STC KIT
FOB Waco, TX
ST190 or ST180: $176,295.00
The Saddle Tank kit includes the STC, installation drawings and instructions, AFM supplement, instructions for continued airworthiness documents, and the required parts and components (except common hardware items) for converting and operating the King Air with Saddle Tanks.
Standard ST120 kit includes custom leather interior for the storage compartment. Standard ST72 kit includes rubber floor mat for the storage compartment.
Estimated installation labor: 400 – 500 hours depending on aircraft configuration.
Leather interior (ST72): $3,000
In Development: Integrated aircraft fuel gauges (replaces LED indicator). Indicates Saddle Tank fuel quantity on the existing aircraft fuel quantity indicators utilizing a 3-position switch for Main/Aux/Saddle: $TBD (ST190/180/120), $TBD (ST72)
Click here to read the features and benefits brochure on the CenTex Aerospace Saddle Tanks STC.